Eaves Lucky Bag Pouch by OUWR
- Inspired by the lucky bag that is believed to bring good luck, this pouch is made with our P1 eaves pattern.
- The eaves pattern is based on the tile roofs in Korean traditional architecture, and is a reinterpretation of the architectural term “Cheom-ah 牙檐”, which refers to the part where the rafters come out of the pillar.
- The pouch is made of a durable poly material that resists dust, is easy to clean, and is waterproof for daily use.
- It has leather straps and can be used as a pouch in a bag, similar to a Korean lucky bag, or as a small mini bag.
- The pattern on the front and back of the pouch is arranged differently, so it can be used in various ways depending on your mood.
: : SIZE :
21cm x 22cm
: : MATERIALS :
FACE, LINING – 100% POLYESTER
|20 × 22 × 2 cm
OUWR is a pattern design brand where we melt our own designed patterns into various lifestyle objects. Inspired by Korean tradition and beauty, ‘Mi[美]’, we create new patterns with modern and unique interpretations. We continuously deliver a repetition of meaning that we have carefully considered; this allows us to draw new images with regularity. Through OUWR’s patterns, we want to communicate with people by emphasizing our thoughts and goals in a powerful, effective way.
Eaves lucky bag pouch
- This product will be sold on pre-order until April 17th. Please understand that the delivery will proceed after receiving the order by the 17th.
- Inspired by the lucky bag you wear to bring in luck, it's made with the OUR P1 eaves pattern in a lucky bag pouch.
- The eaves pattern is the base of the tile roof in Korean traditional architecture, and it is a reinterpretation of the architectural term: Cheom-ah 牙檐:, which collectively refers to the part where the rafters come out of the pillar.
- It is made of a poly material that does not get dust easily and has high laundry toughness, and it is waterproof for daily use.
- It is made of leather straps and can be used as a pouch in a bag like a Korean lucky bag or as a small mini bag.
- The pattern arrangement on the front and back of the pouch is different, so you can use it in various ways depending on the mood of the day.
21CM x 22CM
FACE, LINING - POLYESTER 100%
: : CARE :
- All OUR products are produced domestically and we are selecting A products through our own inspection.
- Depending on where it is being cut, the pattern of the product is slightly different. Please be aware that it is impossible to arrange patterns and select colors. We recommend sufficient consultation before purchasing, and if you are sensitive to this, we do not recommend purchasing.
- Please check that the error range of ±1–2cm may occur in the total size.
- Please be careful not to get scratched by sharp objects when using the product.
: : LAUNDRY :
- Use a hand wash or washing machine in cold water using a neutral detergent.
- If you leave it in water for a long time, there is a possibility of bleaching, so please avoid it.
- Ironing and dryer are prohibited because there is a risk of stains due to the nature of the print.