Bonajour Jojoba Oil
Free shipping for orders over $150 to the USA
Jojoba oil is 100% naturally derived organic oil.
It will form a rich moisture layer that locks in moisture and replenishes nutrition for long hours.
Apply for face massage with a massage tool.
Recommended Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Sensitive, Combination
01. In which step of skincare should I use the oil?
- Blend with cream or use the oil alone. Please use it in the last stage of skincare in order of cleanser > toner > serum> cream > jojoba oil.
02. Will the formulation change?
- As Bonajour jojoba oil is 100% naturally derived, organic, and vegan, there can be formulation changes naturally due to environmental factors. If slightly frozen like solid-liquid in the cold winter, thaw at ambient temperature. The product is still safe to use as there are no defects or deformation of the product.
03. Is in unrefined jojoba oil?
- Bonajour jojoba oil is 100% undiluted and unrefined oil extracted from jojoba seed fruit. The oil is extracted through the cold-pressed method, without applying heat, to maintain nutrition.
Kathleen Sauerbrei (verified owner) –
Absolutely excellent shipping service, I was notified that my order was shipped, and I received it in Canada a day later.
After a few months of intense chemotherapy my skin and face looked blotchy and horrible.
I saw this advertised on one of your shows ordered it and have to say I am very pleased with it.
I love the packaging the personal touch of a couple little candies, and of course the main reason, the jojoba oil.
Already my skin looks better, less splotchy and feels smoother.
Thank you for having a product that is pure and contaminant free.
Michelle (verified owner) –
I watched a lot of videos that NAKD SEOUL did on this product and it was really informative!
I never used any skin care products before NAKD SEOUL because there are so many products out there and it’s difficult to know which products are good and how to use them.
Like the jojoba oil, the products NAKD SEOUL are simple and work really well.
After understanding what jojoba oil is and how it can help my skin, I tried it and I really like it.
It was especially nice to have in winter when my skin gets really dry. Thank you for providing great products and explaining how to use them, too!